After every procedure, we will give you very comprehensive aftercare advice. However, if anything is not clear or you forget anything, here are a few reminders.
Botox/Wrinkle Relaxing Treatment
- Do not lie down or go to sleep for 4 hours after the procedure, remain upright and try to sleep lying flat in bed the night after the procedure
- Do not touch or massage the areas treated.
- Try to exercise the muscles treated for 4 hours after the procedure. So keep smiling, frowning etc. Toxin works better in active muscles.
- Do not consume excessive alcohol for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Do not do any aerobic exercise for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Do not have any facial massages, facials or put any excessive pressure to the areas treated for 2 weeks after the procedure. This should include avoiding scuba diving or wearing tight fitting motorbike helmets. This may displace the medicine into unwanted areas.
- Do not rub the treated area for 48 hours after treatment.
- If you get any small bruises do apply ice and arnica cream.
- If you bruise easily, you may want to take arnica tablets for 1 day before the procedure and for 5 days afterwards. (Please use Arnica Cream as advised.
- Mineral based make up can be applied immediately after the procedure, but preferably avoid any make up.
- Try to avoid sun beds and saunas for 3-4 days after the procedure.
- In the case of underarm sweating treatment, do not use any deodorant for 24 hours.
If there is anything that is not clear, or if you are not sure that results have come up to your expectations, do contact us and arrange for a free 2 week follow up.