The 8-Point Lift
The 8-Point Lift, also commonly known as a liquid facelift, is one of the most popular facial rejuvenation treatments here at H&A Clinic. There’s so much to love about the 8-Point Lift, but we’ve narrowed it down to 8 reasons, and, by the end, we think you’ll agree.
1. An 8-point lift is a completely non-surgical treatment consisting of dermal filler injections. Unlike a traditional facelift, you don’t need to go under the knife to achieve the same results, which is ideal for those of us who are a little apprehensive of more invasive procedures.
2. Our dermal fillers are extremely safe as they consist of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance within your body. It is highly unlikely that your body would reject or react to the fillers.
3. Our hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers are gradually broken down naturally within your body over time, meaning that the results aren’t permanent. Therefore, you aren’t stuck with the results if you’re only seeking a temporary beauty boost or if you happen not to like the outcome, although we highly doubt this will be the case at H&A Clinic.
4. Your results will be very subtle and natural-looking, yet still very effective. We focus on restoring lost volume as a result of ageing, rather than adding volume that was never there. There will be a healthy, noticeable change that doesn’t scream out the fact that you’ve had any treatment.
5. The treatment itself is a very gentle procedure, with only mild discomfort at the most. Not only do we apply a topical anaesthetic to ease the discomfort, but our fillers also contain an anaesthetic of their own to further reduce the slight pain.
6. As opposed to a singular dermal filler treatment, the 8-point lift tackles 8 key points on the face for full facial rejuvenation. The key treatment areas concern all aspects of the face, including the jaw, cheeks, mouth and eyes.
7. The 8-point technique allows for a highly personalised, precise approach that is bespoke to you, only enhancing the incredible anti-ageing results that come with dermal filler injections.
8. At 30 – 60 minutes, a liquid facelift is a much simpler, quicker treatment than a traditional facelift. This is perfect for those of us with busy schedules, as the need for any downtime post-treatment is highly unlikely. While you’ll likely experience mild swelling and redness, you should be able to resume your daily routine immediately.