PRP (PLATELET-RICH PLASMA) Rejuvenation
PRP is a ground-breaking and progressive non surgical treatment , where your own blood is used in a variety of fields like hair restoration, skin improvement, orthopaedics, dentistry , wound healing , etc. It is an alternative way to stimulate tissue growth and collagen production to naturally rejuvenate your skin and preserve natural appearance.
PRP rejuvenation helps delay ageing process by stimulating;
- Fibroblast proliferation
- Stem cell proliferation and differentiation
- Collagenesis and extra cellular matrix formation
Treatments with PRP Rejuvenation
- improves the skin texture and tone ,
- improve spots, fine lines and wrinkles .
- Improve skin hydration
- To improve sun damaged and aged skin
- To reduce dark circles under the eyes
- Reducation of scarring – Acne, stretch marks, surgery, injury
- To stimulate Hair growth
- For Decolletage and hand Rejuvenation
- For neck rejuvenation
- Cheek , midface, naso-labial fold, jawline rejuvenation
Treatment can be combined with microneedling, sublative treatment or dermal fillers.
Price: From £399.00 per treatmentRead our reviews