Health & Aesthetic Clinic Limited is trading under name of Health & Aesthetic Clinic. Health & Aesthetic Clinic is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand the importance of protecting the personal information you provide us and we therefore treat personal data in accordance with our obligations under the Genera Data Protection Regulation, in addition to our clinical confidential requirements.
Health & Aesthetic Clinic Limited is registered in England with company number 06900590. Our registered office is at Suite 2 Ground Floor Island Centre, 18-36 Wellington Street Woolwich, London, SE18 6PF and our trading address is 374 Shooters Hill Road, London SE18 4LS.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Personal Information – Name, Phone number, email address, phone number, date of birth, details of next of kin information is collected as a part of your registration with the clinic.
- Medical Records – We use Treatment Consent Form to obtain information such as any medical history, medical condition you may have, medications you use or have used in past, allergies you may have and before & after photographs. This information is an integral part of our procedure to assess your condition.
Please Note: If you do not provide information requested in above points 1 & 2, it will result in us being unable to provide treatment. If you suppress any information related to medical records your treatment outcome may be adversely affected.
- Inquiries by phone & email – When you make an inquiry on haclinic.co.uk or contact us using our email address, phone number or visit us in person, we may record your name, phone number, email address details in order to track and follow-up on enquiries, this includes information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number & your conversation.
Please Note: We will ask for consent for contacting you for marketing purpose. Failing to provide us with this information for will not affect the provision of your treatment.
- Payment Information – Health & Aesthetic Clinic charges a security deposit of £50.00 for all appointments booked with our doctors. When you call us to book an appointment, we will ask you payment card details. These details are used strictly in accordance with PCI DSS compliance rules. (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard to accept payment by card over the phone)
Information we collect automatically when you visit our web site www.haclinic.co.uk
we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you provide personal information to us, the purpose for which you are providing the personal information will always be made clear.
Information you have provided us may be used for some or all of the following reasons subject to your consent;
- To provide you with the information, treatments, products and services that you request from us
- To send you text notifications and/or emails to remind you of any appointments booked with us
- To send you promotions & offers available the clinic
- To show photographic or video graphic evidence of efficacy of the treatment to other clients within the clinic or on various media including on internet and social media. This will be inaccordancesubject to your informed consent as per our photographic consent policy.
- To evaluate decisions about our business operations or strategy
- To notify you about changes to our service & policies.
- To contact you for post-treatment follow up and care, including survey requests or review request in order to improve our service
- To contact you from time to time to market other services, treatments and products provided by the clinic and treatments that may be of interest to you, based on your interests and preferences where you have made them known to us
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We take our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and our clinical confidentiality requirements very seriously.
Sensitive information relating to your medical history will be kept confidential and will only be disclosed to the individuals involved with delivering your treatment.
We may share your personal information with:
- Other members of Health & Aesthetic Clinic staff as part of your ongoing care provisions, or for the purpose of management information of our business.
- Selected third parties service providers in field of pathology services, pharmacies & other such service provider in order to provide your agreed treatment. Opting out of sharing your information with these providers may affect our ability to treat you.
- Selected approved third-party service provider to send marketing information relevant to your choices where you have opted in to receive such information.
We may share your medical information & treatment information with:
- Consultants or medical professionals solely for purpose of obtaining second opinion or to provide you with better treatment.
There may also be circumstances where we are under a duty to disclose your personal information or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirement, obligation or request. This includes the police for the prevention or investigation of a crime, or our Insurers, legal advisors or other third parties who need access to it in the context of managing, investigating or defending claims or complaints.
We cannot guarantee that the information you send us over the internet is secure, but once we receive it we will take all reasonable steps to protect the information you supply to us. Health & Aesthetic Clinic will not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area. Backups of electronically stored data are taken regularly, with strong encryption used to protect all files.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, we will only hold personal identifiable data for the maximum retention periods:
- Employee Records – 6 years following termination of contract
- Medical (Aesthetic) Records – 7 years following last appointment
- Medical (GP Records) – Indefinitely
- Marketing Enquiries and Emails – 6 months
- Financial Records – 7 years
- CCTV footage – 2 weeks
We employ CCTV on the exterior and public areas of the building in order to aid the security of our staff, patients and premises. CCTV cameras are not in use in our treatment rooms.
A Subject Access Request may be made for footage of you. All CCTV footage is held for a maximum of two weeks. In certain circumstances we may need to disclose CCTV footage for legal reasons.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browse that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information, but if in our opinion your refusal to process your data amounts to withdrawal of consent from your medical records, our ability to continue your treatments will be critically impaired.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will only contact you for marketing purposes if you have opted in to receive such communications. If you wish to stop receiving some or all marketing communications from us, you can let us know by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Our website www.haclinic.co.uk may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In some circumstances, you have the right to be forgotten and we will erase all data held about you. Medical records are exempt from erasure before our maximum retention periods. Requests for erasure should be made in writing to email@example.com and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
YOUR ACCESS TO INFORMATION WE HOLD FOR YOU
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to access information held about you, including CCTV footage of yourself. Any requests should be made in writing to the Manager, Health & Aesthetic Clinic, 374 Shooters Hill Road, London SE18 4LS. Information request can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Email we receive from you must be sent from official email address we have on our records.
All records will be supplied in an electronic format within 1 month of receipt of the Subject Access Request.
All requests will be subject to the appropriate identification checks. Whilst there is no charge for the first copy of your record, we reserve the right to charge a small administrative fee in case you have requested the data 3 years after your last appointment or if same data is requested again.
CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS